Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Change in TOS...New Child Image Guidelines

wheatpenny opened this issue on Mar 21, 2005 ยท 425 posts

anxcon posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 4:25 PM

"Hasn't happened yet. Renderosity is bigger than ever. Too bad, eh?" many friends of mine have already taken down their art and have chosen to quit buying from here, and arent alone none of their art had anything remotely "wrong" according to new TOS, but have taken down anyways and moved on "Full grown adults SHOULD NOT be stimulated by children, fake or otherwise. There'd have to be something inherently wrong with that person." by saying that, you also would stand against lesbians/gays people live and feel how they want, dont judge what is or isnt "wrong", if the only thing in life is boy+girl in your mind, then you are at fault while they shouldnt stalk children, or abuse them, or someone committing rape on an 18 year old girl, those are different lines to cross im straight, and i realize people come in all forms and therefor i dont judge them for the way they "feel" im neither with nor against adults who like children they like what they like, and cant help it "feeling" and "doing" are different however