Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Change in TOS...New Child Image Guidelines

wheatpenny opened this issue on Mar 21, 2005 ยท 425 posts

Spiritbro77 posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 5:28 PM

"I wouldn't flame the mods and admins here, I'm sure this came from higher up, and they were just handed the juicey steak and fed to the wolves." Well, I made a long post in reply but it vanished into the ether. I'm not flaming anyone. I'm calling as I see it. I've been a member here for quite a while. I can't EVER remember one of these threads, where the members are upset over some decision handed down from admin, where the PTB actually took the members feelings into account and backed off changing said decision. I will qualify that statement by saying I haven't read ALL of the threads here at Rosity. I do maintain however that site policy is, make a decision and then implement said decision without regard to memberships feelings about it. C&D gone, OT gone, voting for AOY gone (at least it was last time I even bothered to check, that decision ended my participation in voting here) Merchants that mod elsewhere banned from the merchant forum, Members banned for NO TOS violation, other members NOT banned when clearly in violation of TOS,etc. etc. Now how am I flaming anyone? All I'm saying is you better get used to the new TOS as is, and you better be prepared for it to be unevenly applied. This is nothing new. Reality is a cold hearted, chain smoking bi..h sometimes.