Forum: Community Center

Subject: Change in TOS...New Child Image Guidelines

StaceyG opened this issue on Mar 21, 2005 ยท 174 posts

Seven Wolves posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 6:04 PM

Normally I don't comment on these sort of topics, but as of late I've been getting more and more fed up with the way society places more and more restrictions on the innocent, whilst granting more and more leeway to the guilty. It's useless to cry 1st amendment here, it's not relevent and does not apply, but it's a shame that honest art has to suffer for the freakshow that is allowed to run rampant out there. I've seen many images of mothers with babies in here, one or both figures nude, that are lovely. So sad to ban that because society insists that the monsters who prey upon children deserve any right other than the right to a speedy destruction. Blaming the art for the crime is less than feeble as well. Just another way to make an excuse for the animals our courts are afraid to eliminate. Sorry about all that...I'm not known as a ranter in here, but child molesters are the lowest form of scum there is, and to tell everyone else to mind their P's and Q's so the freaks don't get their jollies is lame. I will give the mods the benifit of the doubt that they have the best intentions in mind....but this smacks of 'slippery slope' to me.