Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Change in TOS...New Child Image Guidelines

wheatpenny opened this issue on Mar 21, 2005 ยท 425 posts

XENOPHONZ posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 6:11 PM

And you will note that Xeno has carefully ignored the fact that the 'perv in the raincoatbusheschatroom' is also pretty much a strawman.

Tell that to a family in Florida.

This kind of child abuse has always been a family affair, just like other forms of child abuse.

True. It still is -- mostly -- but the stranger variety happens, too.

The idea of a genuine child molester trolling the galleries here for stroke material is rather laughable.

I fear that you've missed my point.

I'm merely pointing out the fact that the "defenders of freedom" have defeated themselves.

Follow..........?

As for the motives of the literally 1000's of people that browse these galleries.....I wouldn't have a clue.

And neither do you.

I'm not a big censorship advocate. But I am a realist.

'Happy Days' was a cute show. With absolutely no connection to the reality of the 1950's. 'The Good Ol Days' were a lot more abusive and perverse than today could ever hope to be, and the yearning for EdenAtlantisAvalonWhatever Golden Age you particular fetish is is just that; a fetish, with no relationship to the realities of history.

See my post #210.

And I never cared for 'Happy Days'. The show did nothing for me.

Especially as the series got into its later years -- it had little to nothing to do with the actual 1950's. It was more like the 1970's projected back onto the 50's.

Something To Do At 3:00AM