Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Change in TOS...New Child Image Guidelines

wheatpenny opened this issue on Mar 21, 2005 ยท 425 posts

Saro posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 6:27 PM

You know, when Daz put out there little preschooler set, I was wondering what was going through their heads...you could just see the contraversy getting ready to rear its head. For the most part, I can understand what Renderosity is doing with this policy, and it makes sense that they would need to protect themselves. But the shirt policy for boys seems like overkill to me... On the other hand, I try to remember that this is a big online community, and artistic differences have led to a lot of policy changes here. When you post here, do you think about how the entire Renderosity community might be affected? Renderosity isn't only covering their butts, they're covering ours too. This community only exists as long as the site is allowed to operate, as some of you have already mentioned. I like many things about this site, and I don't want to see it fall prey to a lawsuit because someone decides to ignore their good judgement. I think everyone here knows how far they can push their artistic limits without going overboard. Just exercise good judgement, and if you can't, there are other sites you can post in...