Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Change in TOS...New Child Image Guidelines

wheatpenny opened this issue on Mar 21, 2005 ยท 425 posts

raz posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 6:33 PM

Reality is: (A serious post this time)

Whether anyone believes it or not, predators ARE far more in numbers than in the past.
I dont have stats, but can get them. We can blame this on degradation of Morals as society, or mere higher polulation numbers bringing the "bad" side of the ratio up. The internet technology hasn't 'helped'protect from these folks either...
As far as things being the way they've always been, that's tru to an extent. Dont kid yourself into beliveing they arent worse. As far as how they deal with it now, compared to before, well, we have advanced (that's debateable) as a 'civilized' society and punishment is handled much differntly now.
The florida case is due to meth maggots that are now plaguing our society. #'s of Educated folks (college grads) are on the decline, crime is up highrer that ever. I work directly in this field and am here to tell you that for every 1 news story you see on TV, there are 20 that are not broadcasted. Victim's and family's of victim's have rights to not report something to media. You'd be shocked (or maybe you wouldn't) as to how many of these folks choose to NOT disclose info to media. perhaps embarassment, more heartache, I can only speculate all the reasons..

Sexual predators are released everyday from incarcaration, most re-offend. Some sleazy liberal defense attory stood up for their "rights" and thes rest is an unfortuneate history. This happend over and over.

Dont get me wrong, I stand for rights (and have fought for as a vet) But belive that the sleazeballs need to be stripped of all of em.
No sympathy from me.
As far as the new TOS.
I submit this to you.
With everything that is going on right now, world wide, is this really that big of a deal? That goes for both sides of the issue.
I will not judge anyone as we all have our opinions.

I personally dont post renders here, vote, or participate in anything but the forums. Perhaps I will one day, but not yet... I DO like this community, been here since 2000? Dont plan to leave.
I am an artist. I am a hobbiest. I do not really care if I cannot post certain images for all others to see. I could also care less whatever rules the fearless leaders have as far as TOS. I will follow them if I'm here. IF I hate them that bad, there are other places out there in cyberland. Folks can always start their own communities....puh-lenty o space on the web.
This is not any debate, just my blabbing on this whole dealio.
Also, if I offended any meth maggots or pervs out there, GOOD. you (if applies) can got to the "bad firey place".

Please dont "call me out" on spelling.. I articulate for a living and get lazy in forums....and dont plan to correct things..

Now, lets all sing Kumbuyah round a campfire/

Message edited on: 03/21/2005 18:35