Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Change in TOS...New Child Image Guidelines

wheatpenny opened this issue on Mar 21, 2005 ยท 425 posts

Qualien posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 8:59 PM

"...so you can vent your frustration and give us feedback on the new TOS..." admin

Madame or Sir as the case may be,
I assure you, I meant no disrespect, but I am venting as fast as I can! Every time I click on Refresh, some other venter has vented, and also another! I ask you, what can I do? Your Englais lingo is not my lingau de guerre.

If I said, "you suck and that's sad" (which I guess I did) I profess many illegitamate apologies.

You talking to me? No? Ok, sorry.

1. build a home made nuke or hydrogen bomb, the net has all
    the info you need, and easy to order the items, if you know
    where to look anyways, no people, no whining , anxcon

Yes! Thank you. I'm not sure how to take this exactly. But, ok. I will pretend to see what you're getting at. Annhilation of human race and so, whining that goes with them. See vou plais. Ok, gotcha.

Build a home impervious to nukes, even hydrogen. Don't forget generator, so we can build net anew, a nice clean fresh new net. Free of bacteria. "And don't say renderotica" Ok.

5a. Invisible children.

Even better than Yeti Youths! If these minors are invisible, we cannot see their privates or even publics! Voila! I can see the Rosity Galleries now, filled with perfectly invisible images. Perfect! Possibly even better than nuclear weapons!

"Yea - you interested in opening a Market Place Store that sells only singlets for underage males - we'd be sure to be on a winner!:)"

But what do we win? That is what bothers me. Be careful what you win, my old granny always told me.

Now, a 4 (I lost count there for a second).

Message edited on: 03/21/2005 21:06