Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Change in TOS...New Child Image Guidelines

wheatpenny opened this issue on Mar 21, 2005 ยท 425 posts

ynsaen posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 8:10 AM

I haven't weighed in here yet, because I, well, I don't think that this forum is the place for talking about nature of pedophilia or crime rates or any of that other bullshit when it has nothing to do with the subject at hand in truth. And it doesn't. The subject at hand is a set of rules. What you are talking about is why the rules were put in place, and the simple, direct, genuine answer is because the people who run this place decided that them was gonna be the rules. Whew. Ok, that's out of me -- no offense guys. I'm just so fucking tired of reading stuff about all that. Now, as to the TOS change, well, shit. It directly affects me. As a merchant. I've just finsihed some fixes to a product that was advertised awhile back, and under the terms of the new policy, I essentially can't release it here now. The project? A swimming hole. Tire swing, trees, plants, stuff like that. Even poses for the young teens and the new preschoolers, along with swim trunks for the boys and swimshits for the girls. I can't sell it here, now. I mean, why the hell should I? No one can use it to make renders with that will be posted here. So gee, thanks, guys. I appreciate it. A lot. I'll take it over to Odd Ditty Foundry and Fairywylde. Really, really, really stupid thing to do. Indeed -- Shame on you.

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)