Forum: Community Center

Subject: Change in TOS...New Child Image Guidelines

StaceyG opened this issue on Mar 21, 2005 ยท 174 posts

mimezine posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 9:08 AM

andy k. ? another one, who tell us, what art is and what art is not... but andy k himself has no gallery here, surely - these dudes like andy k are boring me... ------------------------------------------ i've seen, that one of my pics are linked here. no problem to me, in this pic i want to show only the natural beauty of a body with natural proudness and looking far into the sky... - i don't think about the age during made this pic. the body maybe the body of under 18, but the face is old and young both (it was not few work to do this, because that's important to this pic). if this pic offends anyone (why ever) i only have to say: it's my pic and i don't have wanted to show "sexual" or "erotic" behaviour, i wanted only show a "natural beauty with a bit of expression". you can say "it's okay" to this pic and you can say "i don't like it" - but i see a difference between nudity, nudity and nudity, and i see this differences with the eye of an artist! this pic is only 1 of 9 - some of my other pics are in erotical nature, i know that, but especially this pic is NOT. mhm, if mods or admins give me a notice, to trim my gallery, i will do, sure. They make the rules. And i will go away than, because i would think, here's no place for (my) art anymore. if they say, my pics so far are okay, all is allright. It's easy to me to stay - it's also easy to me, to go.