Forum: Community Center

Subject: Change in TOS...New Child Image Guidelines

StaceyG opened this issue on Mar 21, 2005 ยท 174 posts

BlueLotus7 posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 9:20 AM

To andy_k: You have no homepage nor a gallery. If all you do is cruise the site because you enjoy 'art' then perhaps you should be discerning enough to comment, if indeed you do comment, on the work that you personally deem 'artistic' to your taste. And I suggest that if you don't like nor appreciate the "rubbish" on Renderosity, then do as you do with your channel surfing and pass them by. If perhaps you "look past your nose" which seems to be rather upturned you will realize that this community is for BEGINNERS as well as those who are more capable in the digital arts! Hence the "poor lighting and crappy composition" which I take to be the signs of someone struggling and seeking advice which is what the comments are for! (And don't start about the 'backslapping' re comments! This is not a discussion re that issue!) If you find your sensitivities offended by beginning artists I suggest you take yourself somewhere more attuned to your tastes--such as an art museum or gallery...and while you're there ask about Andy Warhol's "Soup Can"! LOL