Forum: Community Center

Subject: Change in TOS...New Child Image Guidelines

StaceyG opened this issue on Mar 21, 2005 ยท 174 posts

andy_k posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 10:08 AM

to mimezine and bluelotus7. your ignorance amazes me. Because I have no homepage or gallery here you decide that it is OK to assume that I know nothing and start flaming :) Perhaps a quick search of google would point you in the right direction? Perhaps if you read Computer Arts Magazine you would know who I was? Perhaps if you read 3D World Magazine you'd know who I was? Perhaps if you got your heads out of your own ***** and realised that renderosity was just a small corner of the 3D world you'd know who I was :) Just for your information and because you are obviously too idle too look I'll tell you - I've been involved with 3D graphics/art for nearly 20 years now since the days of the Amiga . I started off in 3D working with a program called Silver (later to be called Imagine) then moved on to early versions of Lightwave and 3D Studio MAX before "settling" on using trueSpace (which at the time was called simply Caligari)until a couple of years ago I switched to using Cinema 4D. Throughout my time as a 3D artist I have been involved in the beta testing and development of various 3D applications. I make a living out of 3D: as a modeller for numerous clients including the games company Namco (check out who did most of the promo artwork for Street Racing Syndicate :))and several major architects and interior designers. I review software and write tutorials and articles for magazines (mentioned above) and several CG sites including 3D Total. I teach 3D both on a one to one basis for clients and companies but in college courses for education authorities. Nothing to do with the topic but if you'd like to see the sort of work I produce and using Google or any other search engine is beyond your capabilities - then drop me a line and I'll send you a link to my web site :) Andy