Forum: Community Center

Subject: Change in TOS...New Child Image Guidelines

StaceyG opened this issue on Mar 21, 2005 ยท 174 posts

Riddokun posted Wed, 23 March 2005 at 6:07 AM

ok i didnt come here for long but it seemed it finally went to the worst :)

so far it seems now that Mayadoll, Animedoll, Aiko3, Tenten or An an shoul dbe banned from all galleries then

great...

lets also make "illegal" the existence of asiate girls as a global way of thinking :)

i didnt come in RO for long but it seems for now it will only be a past purchase record holder and nothign more... i'm off with this mess, i feel betrayed and also sad for all the works of some artists like Maya, Yamato and such too i also like the part of "adult size breasts does not spare from breaking tos with childish face", yet the reverse aint tru, no matter than in real life there are petite builds of women RO will never allow them anyway as believing they are adult, yet as soon as you have a litle roudn face you are labelled as under 18 welcome in a world of big boobed artificial looking vickies whores that look liek ezvery magazine stuff.... btw tell me: how do you distinguish a 18yo girl from a 19yo one ? (especially in some ethnies like asiate countries) just curious anyway ok, this place is just over for me, fan art banned, anime banned, asiate banned, everything that dont look like RDA swimmer or tall highheel bigboobed slut banned :) enjoy this place much and wish you farewell....

Message edited on: 03/23/2005 06:19