Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Texture Tutorials

Acadia opened this issue on Mar 30, 2005 ยท 17 posts

stupidest_login_ever posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 2:08 AM

kyraia, I know where you are coming from with that. It can be confusing knowing what does what and why untill you get familair with the .obj for the model you are using. But there is an easy way to use the tailor, just Import your figure and dress and then go up to the top and choose morphs, then choose to add all FBM (full body morphs) in Q. Just make sure you do NOT have the "all morphs are like one body morph" option checked. The result is an article of clothing with ALL the full body borphs available to it. If your system can handle Morph heave figures and you really can't tell that all you need is the breast size 8 and pbm pinup morphs then you can always delete any morphs that you have at zero after you get the clothing to fit right. I used to use magnets to make the clothes fit................. I am hooked on the tailor now! Acadia, you may want to read the p5 manual if you haven't already. It gives a pretty good description on how to use the Material and Hair Rooms. Not so good of a description on the other rooms.