Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Texture Tutorials

Acadia opened this issue on Mar 30, 2005 ยท 17 posts

SWAMP posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 4:04 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=Pharie82

Acadia, Just reading your post and scrolled up and see it was my post that is missing. Sorry...I had gone back to edit the link but didn't check that the edited version appeared. As I use Word I have a back-up copy so Ill repost *Reposted due to SWAMP's stupidity* "I'm bored out of my skull with Poser 5." "I really love working in PSP...." Well are you waiting for someone to tell you how wrong that is? Or that Poser is the coolest thing going and you have to force yourself to love it? So you make some textures for clothes and then what? Youre right back in Poser again. Why fight what you have a better feel for and really want to do? Stay out of the Poser gallery for a while and spend your time in the 2D and Mixed Media galleries. Look how people use Poser (and other 3D apps) only as a start, to bring elements into PSP, PS, or Painter. Or look at artists like gunsan that uses photos of people as a start for a lot of her work (in PSP), and imagine how a very simple Poser render could replace the photo. Look at the dark gothic work by artist like Pharie82 (link). The surreal Poser work ofdavidho. The Poser related paintings of BlacKeri. Use Poser as an aid or supplement to your work. dont let it use you. SWAMP