Forum: Photography

Subject: April night shots

greybeard101 opened this issue on Apr 03, 2005 ยท 8 posts

greybeard101 posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 4:11 PM

Cynlee..yes I do know how to make thumbs I just wasn't sure how they were to be uploaded to this forum. Now I know. The very reason I asked the question was because I was concerned that Doug seemed to be having to do something for others that they weren't doing themselves. I also know that they night shots were "suggested" to be within the month of April......forgive my enthusiasm. There will be no further pre-April "entries" from this gentleman. I actually forgot that it was a "challenge" and simply posted pictures with exposure info as visual examples that others who have had little or no experience at all with night shots ( and several had said they had not) could perhaps use as a reference point if they wished. If I were seriously engaged in competing for king of the hill in a challenge I would not have twice posted a double image of the same mediocre scene with different exposure times. I thought I was maybe helping someone who was seriously considering rising to the challenge. Any more posts from me will keep the challenge nature of this forum in the forefront of my consciousness. My profound apologies to all.