Forum: Carrara

Subject: Carrara Activity

sparrownightmare opened this issue on Apr 02, 2005 ยท 67 posts

Nicholas86 posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 11:29 AM

Steps into the conversation I don't think discussion is down. I mean if you want to rate programs on that, check out the Softimage forum here. listens to crickets This site started out as a poser community, and as such still is very focused on that crowd. As stated the community of Carrara is fair and it is growing. Yahoo list-an image list and a user list Eovia is developing a company owned forum which is rumored to be quite nice 3dxtract releases bimonthly magazines that are VERY cheap, along with supplemental issues that are smaller but free. Plus the fact you can buy the whole collection on CD for $15, which comparing that to other learning resources its very inexpensive. As far as favorite software, to each his own. I love Carrara, and have watched it grow and continually improve. Each version makes it better and better. Give it time. In its price range it contains an incredible feature set. And upgrade pricing I think is very reasonable. But these are all my opinions, and I welcome others opinions as well. Brian