Fri, Sep 27, 6:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 27 1:12 am)

Subject: P6 Upgrade $99 this weekend? Bad bad boys CL.

Bobbyray ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 12:13 PM ยท edited Fri, 27 September 2024 at 6:25 AM

When we all decided to buy CL P6 upgrade before it was released it was with the statement by CL that that price would goto the normal full price when it was released. It didn't. It is selling this weekend for $99. An introductory offer ( for the upgrade)? at Content Paradise.

That is a deception and a cheap business tactic by CL. I think they (CL) should explain to us all why we had to pay up front and lose $30 in good faith and trust in them.

OK, I'll shut up now but I thought you may want to know this. It is your right to know the truth.

jjsemp ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 12:44 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=2195930

It's being discussed to death in this thread here...

Bobbyray ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 1:59 PM

http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=2197672 Please read this.

jwiest ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 2:33 PM

Ah...well ok. That's better at least. I did e-mail them...will be interesting to see what they say.

John

Bobbyray ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 3:11 PM

OK, They have made an appology. They said: The $99 deal was for the red box without the goodies and not meant for the SE upgrade. OK, someone there, made a mistake. It has been corrected on their site (content paradise). Does this mean that they are not legally responsible? NO, This is one mistake that I can live with though. What should they do for us? I am happy wth Poser 6 and the goodies but I do not like companys that can't communicate with the departments or users. Perhaps they have learned something here, for the future and thats a good thing for us all. I do not believe that this incident was intentional on their part. Thats my choice and what I want to believe. So we all roll onward and dig into the programs cool attributes and create our fantastic artworks... The best to you all and happy creating!

DCArt ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 3:15 PM

I was deceived and I want a $50 dollar rebate. You were not deceived. Deception is done intentionally. Mistakes are made unintentionally. They made a mistake.

Lawndart ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 3:24 PM

They should do nothing for us.

garblesnix ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 3:32 PM

Crucify them, I say!!
Give us Barrabas!!

...what?
...oh, to late again? Drat!

To the Painter Forum then!
Bring pitchforks, and burny-stick-things...I mean torches!!!

Wait, Painter is a good program and no one is bitching...
.....drat, again!

To the Amorphium Forum, my brothers and sisters.....

Aiiiiiiiieeeeee!!!!!
(as we all fall into the "no new posts during this century" black hole)

g'snix, looking to take down "the Man".

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 1:55 AM

Me Like G'Snix! He funny man!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.