Forum: Community Center

Subject: Artists alike, I need your input...Please!

Dinhi opened this issue on Apr 05, 2005 ยท 18 posts

SaintFox posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 8:43 PM

Sometimes I think that comments around here include not enough critique so I'm always hesitating but at least can't resist to give a hint like: Everything is done really good but (there is an arm poking through/you may want to smooth this hard edge etc...) - but til now it seems I didn't bother anyone by doing that. IMHO people are uploading their images to share them AND to get some hints about enhancing it. But what happened here is just rude and makes no sense. I think I've found the image you're speaking of (was not so easy, there is a typo in the name Bunnycoloa_15 ;o) ). Well, it's nothing spectacualar - if it was'nt done with windows paint. My tip: This child should get itself a better paintprogram (is Paintshop Pro still available for free?) and a cheap tablet - she has a talent and she should have better tools to use it. Maybe she can get herself a better program in school, she may ask the teacher for educational releases. And off of that: Don't care too much about comments! Sometimes I get a lot of them, sometimes not. I don't blame it on the users round here. There are so many new images every day, it's impossible to browse them all and leave a comment. The comments this child recieved already are very kind, but most of all: The commenting users looked closely and regarded that the image was made with very simple tools.

I'm not always right, but my mistakes are more interesting!

And I am not strange, I am Limited Edition!

Are you ready for Antonia? Get her textures here:

The Home Of The Living Dolls