Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: V3 vs. Jessi, Post Your Opinions on Which One Looks Better...

onimusha opened this issue on Apr 06, 2005 ยท 123 posts

Spanki posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 5:02 PM

I think Jessi's face is pretty, except that the whole 'angry young woman' thing is overdone IMO (brow-ridge is too well defined, not crazy about her boney cranium shape, etc. I tried to soften up her attitude a bit in this image). Her body is too stylized for my tastes... I don't so much mind women who look like they can kick my ass, it's the ones that look like they can and WANT TO, that I have a problem with ;). It would have been nice for her to have some of the features we've all grown accustomed to (separate brow trans-materials, separate lip material, separate nipple material, to name a few). All that aside, it's nice to have options. Randym77 - your comparison (image) is a little misleading... due to thier different joint setups, you have to spend time getting each into the same pose... not that I am necessarily refuting your position on what and how the joints bend.

Cinema4D Plugins (Home of Riptide, Riptide Pro, Undertow, Morph Mill, KyamaSlide and I/Ogre plugins) Poser products Freelance Modelling, Poser Rigging, UV-mapping work for hire.