Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Shade 7

BUSHY8996 opened this issue on Apr 07, 2005 ยท 9 posts

Elsina posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 3:49 AM

I ordered the poser 6 SE download and received it a while back (it doesn't run on my machine, but I plan to upgrade in summer), but not the Shade 7 LE download. I wrote them and they replied I had ordered a boxed version. I am sure I ordered the download version (didn't I just DOWNLOAD the Poser 6?). I replied they were mistaken. They replied I was mistaken. I replied with my invoice and all. Than Digital rivers send me a code with which I could order Shade 7 LE for free. I clicked the link they provided and ordered the Shade 7 LE with the coupon code. The link was however to the American store and after putting Shade in my cart and applying the code, it said "this product is not available in your country". I than tried to order it in the global store in pound sterling (weird as I live in the Middle East). Than it charged me 60 pounds as the code could only be used once and I applied it already on the dollar version. I replied to the email and digital rivers replied I should handle this with Curious labs instead. So I send another mail to CL, no reply yet. I ordered Poser 6 on 19th of February. Not a happy camper here.

My gallery @ Renderosity