Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Cr2 Trouble Again AGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

Icee opened this issue on Jan 25, 2001 ยท 20 posts

Icee posted Fri, 26 January 2001 at 10:26 AM

Ahhhhhh. Now i see.(Light bulb pops up) Ok i have been going about this thing all wrong. This is what I have been doing. Export the Poser default Fig from poser(ie creating a fig. and then exporting it in poser as an obj. Ok once I have this done I now imported it into rhino(modeler of choice) and built the armor around this fig. Then I edited the cr2 as in previous instructions. Then I put the cr2 into the poser dir. and the obj armor into the geometry folder. Ok Then I fired up poser and boom. Nothing. see the screen shop above last one. The way I read your instructions above. What I need to do is rotate the armor obj -90 on the x plane in 3d explorer. This should align the armor correctly in poser. Ok What do I do next. Im kinda confused after that process. How are you getting the poser base obj file into poser are you importing it? If you are clicking on the menu bar I get nothing. Somehow something I edit in the cr2 is wrong. Also how are you getting the armor into poser? Also did i name all the parts right in the obj file ?