Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser - mysteries and conspiracies

donquixote opened this issue on Apr 14, 2005 ยท 74 posts

STORM3 posted Thu, 14 April 2005 at 4:46 PM

"That to me sounds like exaggerating the whole problem. By now I've created a full comic in P6 (it's on it's way way to the printer as we speak for a first series of 5500 to be printed) and I'm working on a second comic by now. But of course that's nothing serious at all."

Everyone uses Poser in different ways for different kinds of work. I have managed to reduce the memory bug issue by various means (posted at RDNA) and that works fine for low resource intensive scenes. Start adding figures (and I don't mean 20 V3s) clothing, hair, props and a few other goodies to the scene and it is a no-go.

I don't know your work requirements or your system or even how you work. (I have my own solutions such as multiple renders of partial elements in the same scene with Photoshop composition as the solution for the final image). However, I can render much more stuff in P5 in one pass without a Memory Bug problems than I can in P6.

That is a serious problem that needs to be fixed and it is no exaggeration to say it is one. And I am not scared to push the limits, the problems are the lost time and file defragmentation that results with a major Poser crash.

Message edited on: 04/14/2005 16:48