Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser - mysteries and conspiracies

donquixote opened this issue on Apr 14, 2005 ยท 74 posts

jjsemp posted Thu, 14 April 2005 at 7:35 PM

"How about a refund of our purchase price if it doesn't get fixed until Poser 9? >:) HOW ABOUT, IN THE FUTURE, NOT SELLING CRAP UNTIL IT'S BEEN THOROUGHLY TESTED AND DEBUGGED. (I know, that's way too much to expect from them. If they didn't learn that with P5, they're probably not going to learn it at all.)" ___________________________________________________ Good point. Follow your own advice. If you're unhappy, return the software and get your money back. Last time I checked, that was an option that every respectable vendor offers to every repectable purchaser. I'm sure CL is no different. I doubt that they've skipped town in the middle of the night with your paltry two-hundred bucks. See there's a difference between endlessly bitching about something and simply acting proactively. Unhappy? Return the product and get a refund and go buy 3D Studio Max. Why complain to us? P6 isn't crap by any stretch of the imagination, and NO piece of software arrives "thoroughly tested and debugged". What planet are you living on? Oh, I get it. It's simply more fun to bitch, bitch, bitch. "CL are crooks. P6 is crap." Blah, blah, blah. Fine. You have every right, so I'll just leave you to it. -jjsemp