Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Moan to Curious Labs: P6 full of bugs gone back to P5

DIMENSION_X opened this issue on Apr 16, 2005 ยท 38 posts

obaeyens posted Sat, 16 April 2005 at 12:08 PM

As a developer myself, I know that cretaing stable software is very hard to do. This is because people tend to use it in a zillion different ways and if a developer would test all these conditions then it might take a few years before someone might release a program, but by then the program would probably cost 10 times more. Now that Poser 6 has been released, the developers will listen about the bugs people discover and I have no doubt that they will fix them soon. Any professional that uses software should realize that if they need predictable results, then they should not use the latest release of software, but stick to a previous more stable release until the new one becomes more stable. And also before you create professional content at least test the new tools ou get. So why would people use the latest version of programs? Well curiosity is one thing, but also trying out things so you are prepared by the time you transit from Poser 5 to Poser 6. I lover Poser 6, even whith the bugs, I still can create content, and I use Poser 5 for predictable results.