Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Please help me with creating texture maps.

victimorcrime opened this issue on Jan 28, 2001 ยท 6 posts

Jaager posted Mon, 29 January 2001 at 12:41 AM

Use layers. The templates are free a Zygote. Body: open a new document ~2000 x 2000 (1942 seems popular, and I use 2048) open template as a layer (same size). do your textures on several more layers above this paint at least 1/2 facet outside the lines. Do you highlights (navel etc) each on a separate layer use the transparency sliders to adjust make the template invisible for the final print. Head should be the same but ~1500 (1496) The weird numbers are in case you want to use the texture in Bryce. I use Painter 6 , but I am assuming that the same functions are in PS. You can make and use nozzels (image hose ?) for skin. a.b.p.s.r. is a good source for skin, especially S.J.Hicks' closeups (DDG In Tight stuff). Most of it is dross, but you may find something useful - look for 250-350 K images -it seems to cycle every week or two. I have a face make up guide at Morph World, there are head and body seam guides here. Go easy on make up, normal on P4 is kabouki on Vicki. Go easy on the photo realistic stuff in the body creases like under the breasts . Poser light and shadow will do a lot of that anyway. Use a lot of layers.