Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Sun Room..WIP Warning!!! Large File!!!

Carnifex opened this issue on Jan 29, 2001 ยท 5 posts

nfredman posted Mon, 29 January 2001 at 2:03 PM

This is a very nice effort. i concur with HybridSoul's comments, and add some other small items, most of which can be fixed in post. Her right hand could be a bit more relaxed on the divan, not as stretched. Breasts are defying gravity. The edge of her panties, at the crease in the groin, has slipped under her thigh. This whole crease isn't quite right. It wouldn't extend all the way up to where her arm is resting, and it wouldn't be quite so round. Her left upper arm also needs a bit of smoothing to take the kink out of it. The open book has its spine broken! The librarians will be mad. Make sure the reflections & shadows & objects all blur a bit as they recede from the foreground. This will help give focus to the figure. It's hard to see it all on my screen, but i will make one compositional comment: try not to have her smack in the middle of the picture. i would crop either the bottom or the top of the picture, or move the POV a bit more top or bottom. Also, all the motion is very horizontal and vertical, except for her, which gives the picture a very serene feel. However, you have a wonderful opportunity to play with the sky, which you haven't taken yet! How about some rising planets or something? Thank you for sharing your hard work with us! --Nan