Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Please help me with creating texture maps.

victimorcrime opened this issue on Jan 28, 2001 ยท 6 posts

Jaager posted Mon, 29 January 2001 at 5:35 PM

Gem, The initials are an abreviation for a newsgroup: alt binaries pictures suzi repost, chances are if you did not recognize this you do not really want to go there. Yes a have a lot of skin nozzels and a lot more in RIFF to make the nozzels from. The files are large. Doing nozzels is so tricky and involves so much backing and filling, that I have to read the manual every time. These are from digital photos or high quality scan closeups of butt cheeks or the back of thighs. I will leave it to your inagination as to what the actual subject of the photo was. I probably should be worried that the only thing I look for or am interested in is if the pix can be used as Poser texture stock, or to use as a pattern for poses. With no Web site, and the limited audience for Painter stuff, I have not really considered providing them. Besides, I stopped about 20% of the way in - it is tedious to do. Nan, If I were to do it, I would consider two methods 1-use Painter 3D with series of different color 1 pixel lines up to either side of the seam to show where the match up is. 2-Cut the area out in RDS, remap it make a texture and trans for it and make it either a prop or a conforming figure (depending on how much JP effect was on the area.)