Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Concern About Posts

Trinity7 opened this issue on Apr 25, 2005 ยท 149 posts

Natolii posted Mon, 25 April 2005 at 7:11 AM

Folks, when you go to Renderotica, do realize there are two things that will get you banned so fast you won't have time to cry about it in forums...

Images with children and beastality...

Images with Children is easily summed up by saying, no image with anyone that resembles a child (Under 18); Non-sexual or otherwise. If it has a child, it's deleted... If it is questionable, then the moderator in charge of enforcing TOS makes final call.

Beastality is plainly put as sex between a human and an animal that exists in today's world. I don't care if it is a masterpiece on Leda and the Swan, if the swan is someplace that a swan wouldn't normally go, then it is deleted. (The previous example has been attempted, then the artist attempted to argue that her countries law allowed it. Sorry, in a court of law the Laws of the US and the State of California apply).

Barring the above pictures, any type of Festish is allowed. If you are looking for a more family friendly site, also check out www.animotions.com. The different is that Animotions is a smut-free zone.

So a word of caution to the moderators when referring people over to Renderotica. Please keep in mind that we do have a TOS which prohibits the two above mentioned activities. Anyone that wishes to break either rule then attempt to argue it away like we see here will get told "There's the door, use it."

Sorry to be so blunt, but I do wish people would stop trying to test the limits on the site. We don't need for some over-zealous moron to get the site shutdown because there is an idiot out there (in general) that wants to test the rules. As for the continued protests over Renderosity's TOS and limiting and artist's right... I'm sure alot of mods would love to say, "There's the door, Use it." The point I am making here is that this is a "PRIVATELY OWNED BUSINESS." If you don't like the rules, use the door.

Message edited on: 04/25/2005 07:16