Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: That P6 memory thingie... can anyone help me... pleeeeese!

dona_ferentes opened this issue on Apr 25, 2005 ยท 14 posts

duskangel1 posted Mon, 25 April 2005 at 12:00 PM

I had a similar problem though I had saved my document many times along the way before I got the memory error message. I had read as well about the problem and figured it was ok I would only loose the last few things I did. I closed Poser, rebooted my machine and went back to open my document. I found it too was somehow written to and contained 0 bytes. Not a happy camper. I started over though, renamed my document and over a couple days got back to where I was happy again. Now, when I go to open the new file nothing displays! There is no preview/render window at all. So out of frustration I said I give up with this particular picture and go to open something else I have been working on. I opened the wrong file but atleast the preview/rendor window appeared and I saw the picture. I went to open the correct file, hitting don't save and open other file and now I have two windows on my screen. I try closing again one of them and I get yet another window on my screen of file I was trying to close! Needless to say Poser seems to be locked up with windows I don't really think are there. I don't know what is going on but I guess I am finally seeing the problems people have been posting about! I'm going to go cry now!!! Just kidding - just thought I would post incase others are having same problems. We aren't crazy, these strange things really happen!