Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: New Blather Up...

Penguinisto opened this issue on Apr 29, 2005 ยท 38 posts

LornaW posted Sat, 30 April 2005 at 6:53 AM

When all this first started I was inclined to agree with a lot of it until I thought about it for a while, and sometimes you really do need to step back from an accident a little bit and wonder if your really a concerned driver or just another rubbernecker slowing down and gawking and throwing in your stone along with the crowds and mobs without having your own opinion. Although I agree with getting quality, I also agree with keping prices down and I would tend to argue that people in poser lands everywhere would have lots and lots more to scream about if they were paying for all this stuff through the nose!! You want perfection??? They can do it!! Weed out all the pimples and any possible fective stuff everywhere.. But who's gnna PAY for that extra care and time and sure as fire qualty?? Anyone want to do this for free and for real CHEAP the rest of their lives?? Perhaps someone should do a blather up of all these people that insist on doing blather up's of everyone else!! Maybe Penguinisto would like to volunteer to inspect every suspicious item in poserland himself, but for free because if you start eventually paying for his services I guarantee you people making stuff are going to reflect that price on YOU, the person looking to BUY!! Blather up title should be changed 'look at me, I want attention, and I will get it at the expense of all others.' Sadly, it's working.