Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: 'Splain Lucy

xzanudulady opened this issue on May 03, 2005 ยท 30 posts

workaholic posted Tue, 03 May 2005 at 6:49 PM

I think xzanudulady's point, mariana, is that people are getting in there based on how many friends they have rather than the quality of the work they are producing, which at times I have to agree with. I've seen many talented artists' works on this site that have few comments but are much better than anything in the Hot 20 and imho, I think it's because they're not well known or as well known as some of the others on here.

There has been some outstanding Poser work done by little known artists that should be recognized and in the Hot 20 but doesn't make it as there's so many images posted on a daily basis on the site that it's hard to wade thru it all to find the gems. Good or bad, unfortunately, until someone decides otherwise, I think we're stuck with the Hot 20 although I'd like to see Poser have subcategories for it which I think would be a little fairer to those who don't do tons of postwork and use Poser purely for rendering and creating images. Might be an idea?

Anyway, that's just my two cents and since I don't post on here, just enjoy the art and occasionally pop into the forums to see what news is going on it's probably not worth much.