Forum: Carrara

Subject: Hexagon is now available.

keithw opened this issue on May 10, 2005 ยท 60 posts

Orio posted Tue, 10 May 2005 at 7:34 PM

Thanks Jack. I'd like to learn about useability with Poser. Primarily Poser morph creation and clothes modeling. (although I understand that the software is very new and probably not yet tested in such situations) Also it would be like to see some interface screenshots. I have Amapi 6 (I think) from a magazine, never could understand it or like it, but judging frmo the videos I see on Eovia's website, Hexagon's procedures seem more intuitive. I am more of the "Carrara modeler" party (although I only have Carrara 1). Can not really justify upgrading Carrara because I use Vue and Cinema as renderers. But Hexagon modeling looks really nice. I think that the main thing will be to get some nice tutorials in the future. Those on the website really look WAY too fast for learning. And Audio will help. I hope taht maybe someone will produce a DVD or two with audio tutorials that are more slow paced. I'd really like a generic modeler that is fast and efficient and can be a good support for Vue scenes, so that I don't have to delve into Cinema 4D modeling depths for simple tasks.