Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Been to RDNA lately? (BIG news!)

DCArt opened this issue on May 13, 2005 ยท 48 posts

byAnton posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 3:13 PM

Hey thanks that was really generous Dean. Some people don't buy Cher albums. I Know! Can you believe it! I don't understand the world. Times are different. Remember when we all went nuts when Zygote released the fearie. You had to step over people to get it. There sooo many figures now. Ahh. the mystery is gone. hehe I must be getting old, because lately I've been so nastalgic, up all night reading old threads from 5 years ago and laughing. I found some halarious newbie threads of a few others who haunt this place. :) SOme used to be friends & don't speak anymore, which is a bummer. I did find an old dragon thread where the House Mouse is dressed as a knight with the MilDragon. I wish I saved it. It was hysterical. I never saw it before. See, if you blink you miss something. I will never criticize TV Land ever again. I like answering questions because when I needed help, someone answered mine. Anton Ziggie, most definately.

-Anton, creator of Apollo Maximus
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Over 100,000 Downloads....