Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A honest comment The RANT

Bobbie25 opened this issue on May 19, 2005 ยท 45 posts

genny posted Thu, 19 May 2005 at 11:59 AM

I don't think it is so much as to "what is said".......it is how you say it? Of course, I am probably wrong, as I seldom go to the galleries (just don't have time) and if and when I do..........I only comment on those that I like. To me....."Beauty" is in the eyes of the beholder, and possibly...the ones who do leave comments, are really "sincere" in what they say.....not just "kissing ass?" What do they have to gain in "Kissing anyones ass here?" The beauty of this site is: We are all at different levels of our talent/skills/knowledge. If we feel confident enough to post a picture, it is, perhaps, because we would like some acknowledgement, perhaps praise, perhaps help, etc. etc.? The person who is looking at the images then has a choice to "say" what-ever they want to say.......but many of them could take the time to think about "how" that may hurt the artist's feelings and may possibly "destroy" what-ever confidence they had in the first place? Yes, I know, it is not anyone's responsibility to "care" or "encourage" someone to continue their artistic endenvers......but there is a "nice" way to do things, and a "hurtfull" way too. Not everyone is as self-confindent as you are, and that is what you need to keep in mind. (: Just my 2cents....and I don't mean to rattle anyones cage.(: