Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

Casette opened this issue on May 19, 2005 ยท 91 posts

Casette posted Thu, 19 May 2005 at 1:02 PM

swticket.jpg Well, here at 16:30pm local hour (withouth reservation, only half-full theatre, its a nice hour because people is at work and kids at school, I LOVE my new schedule) Ive watched SW-Revenge Of The Sith. Wow. I only can say: wow. Im not a SW crazy fan, but I waited very much of this movie, The End Of A Saga. I was afraid that it was defrauding myself. But not. And I have enjoyed it as a cow (have you seen a cow when lick with its enormous tongue? That was me: SLURPP, SLURPP, SLURPP...) I hate reveal details to people that havent watched a movie. Only my opinion. This is the BEST movie of the Second Trilogy (or First, sorry; but my favorite forever and ever is A New Hope). The action is awesome. The FX fantastic. Oh, but also is the DARKEST one of the six movies. Some strong scenes. Sorry, but my 5 years old kid must wait to the DVD; things on the silly-box looks less strongs, and ... a wide screen can impact a kid, the last minutes of Anakin Skywalker and firsts of Darth Vader in dolby surround arent properly for a lilboy. Hey, Im a madhead, but with a parent responsibility ;) Well, the dialogs arent any wonder. But A New Hope neither was Shakespeare :D And yes, George Lucas has weaved a complicated tapestry to join Episode II and Episode IV. You understand why Anakin is short and Darth Vader tall (heh); and why Jedis dissapeared; and how the Republic becomes on The Empire ... Waiting for the DVD to complete my collection. And ... I need a date to watch it again with my wife (LOL) WOW

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"