Forum: Fractals

Subject: To Comment..or Not To Comment

fractalinda opened this issue on May 19, 2005 ยท 69 posts

ufrey posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 4:05 AM

I was many years ago active as jury or a jury member in the Award scene. At that time I have the first time the attitude "give ' s you me then give I you" to know learned. As I a last year to Rendero came I found in many places the same mentality and from the outset very consciously against this play decided. Therefore I poste rarely comments to pictures and only very rarely I poste no comment at all however vote for a picture. And sometimes there is no comment and no vote for it however one privately Message. I act from the moment of the feeling out and I know that humans who know around my attitude are pleased all the more about a comment of me. Because it is honestly meant and comes from hearts. And because only I am friendly with someone, a picture does not have to please me obligatorily ;). I can understand your decision and wish you strength and clarity this way :). (I made this text with the help of a translation program - I hope it is not to creepily English and it is still understandable).