Forum: Fractals

Subject: To Comment..or Not To Comment

fractalinda opened this issue on May 19, 2005 ยท 69 posts

tdierikx posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 8:05 PM

I hardly ever even venture into the gallery myself... I'm a bit of a forum "junkie" really... lol! I have a sum total of 2 images in the Fractal gallery... not because I don't produce many (I actually have what are only described as "creative frenzies"), but because I only want to post my best works in the gallery here. I don't subscribe to the ranking system anywhere - it only detracts from the art in my opinion. Comments are nice, but not necessary - unless I'm asking for some pointers as to how I could do better - but I can just as easily ask that sort of thing in the forums, right? I have my own personal gallery for my works that I set up on my own hosted webspace - all of the images that I think are fit for public viewing end up there... lol! If anyone feels the need to look at my personal gallery, you can find it at the following link... http://www.woosie.net/gallery/index.php ... and comments are not necessary there either... hehe! If perchance I have the time to browse through the gallery here and see works that especially move me in some way - they will maybe get a comment from me... I don't look at the names of the people who made those images - that isn't what I'm here for - I'm here for any info/tips/tricks that I can use to make my works better is all. All that said, I've got to sort through around 400 images that I've created in the past week, and get some of them uploaded to my personal gallery... lol! T.

Who? Me?