Forum: Fractals

Subject: To Comment..or Not To Comment

fractalinda opened this issue on May 19, 2005 ยท 69 posts

fractalinda posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 11:57 PM

I appreciate all of your thoughts. It's not an easy thing to come to terms with. I understand your feelings, Yvonne. It's been real difficult to confine my comments to just those images that "catch my eye." The sensitivity to the way others feel or that they could perceive the lack of comment as a personal affront is still weighing on me..and I have given in to my better judgement a couple of times already; this habit of commenting en masse is a hard one to break. But I'm not going to back down just because I'm not good at it yet. This doesn't mean I won't still gush some; after all, that's my personality. :~) And I may leave comments under something I like that noone else seems to. Doesn't matter, if I honestly like an image. This new way of perusing the gallery has already given me some relief. I no longer feel the pressure of needing to comment on nearly everything and still somehow find time to do other things that need doing. I also unsubscribed from the option that allowed me three uploads a day. So, I'm not driven to frenetically fashion images. I think I like this new modus operandi.