Forum: Fractals

Subject: To Comment..or Not To Comment

fractalinda opened this issue on May 19, 2005 ยท 69 posts

CoolBreezeLady posted Sat, 21 May 2005 at 10:08 PM

This is a very interesting topic, indeed! I have been a member here for over a year and on more that one occasion I have been told that, to get comments, I have to give comments. So here I go leaving comments and then I began getting comments, but I wasn't sure if it was because they really loved my work or if it was because I left them comments. From time to time I would have to stop leaving comments because of the rheumatiod arthritis in my hands and fingers. Then the comments stopped coming. So, I tried leaving comments again. I have basically stopped leaving comments now, because after spending so much time typing, I spend the rest of the day and night, taking prescriptions, rocking back and forth (in pain and usually crying) with each hand wrapped in heating pads and F****D up from pain meds!!! I hate not to be able to leave comments for images that I really love, but I had rather not have any comment than to go through this every day. I hope that I have not hurt anyones feeling, I consider each and everyone of you as my family and I love you all!!!! I hope that you understand about the lack of comments and I will understand, if you don't leave comments for me. I will still try to keep posting and I will try to keep posting comments from time to time, but I can't do this every day! If I do leave you a comment, you do not have to IM me with a thank you. That should save some people a little extra time for doing something else. Love Ya!!! :) Patti