Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Possible Pro Pack bugs...

pinko6 opened this issue on Feb 05, 2001 ยท 8 posts

Marie posted Mon, 05 February 2001 at 11:19 PM

Thanks, but you didn't really reply to the issues I was asking about.. (I do not have Max, and am not concerned with using poser in Max or Lightwave). I AM CONCERNED about all that I am reading in this thread, about figures being opened IN Poser, after the Pro Pack is installed! You called it "conforming figures", but the issues also seem to concern MORPHS & OTHER CUSTOMIZING of clothing, etc. From what I am hearing in various threads here, and on other forums, is that people can't use the P3 and P4 Fun Stuff figures once pro pack has been installed!??! I saw the pictures of the figures with HOLES in them in the other thread... How could Curious Labs not be AWARE of how Pro Pack treats these figures?? And if they were aware, why offer it to us before it is fixed?? I'm sorry, but after reading about all the bugs, I am feeling like we are being taken advantage of AGAIN, because Curious Labs needs some "cash up front" to FINSIH the program being offered! (this has happend way too often with Bryce and Poser!!!!!!!!!) I guess the moral of the story is WAIT and watch....