Forum: Fractals

Subject: To Comment..or Not To Comment

fractalinda opened this issue on May 19, 2005 ยท 69 posts

tdierikx posted Sat, 21 May 2005 at 11:05 PM

Patti (CoolBreezeLady) I can definitely sympathise with the messed up hands! I've got a totally different problem to you, but my hands definitely have me crying at times too... add to that the fact that I'm allergic to most pain meds, and we are going into winter here in Australia... aarrgghh! My art helps to try to divert my attention from the kitchen knife drawer when my hands (and back, neck, and knees) are playing up... If someone leaves a comment on my work - thank you - if they don't - thank you too... lol! If I don't leave a comment on other people's works - it is not because I don't like it - it's because working shifts, running 2 websites, staffing on 2 others, having to do all of the chores around the house myself, and creating my own artworks - just doesn't leave any time to go through the thousands of works posted here and comment on all of them... Oh... and Patti... your current series of works just happen to be some of the finest works I've ever seen! I'd really love to know how you make them! T.

Who? Me?