Forum: Fractals

Subject: To Comment..or Not To Comment

fractalinda opened this issue on May 19, 2005 ยท 69 posts

CoolBreezeLady posted Sat, 21 May 2005 at 11:47 PM

Now that's what I consider the best compliment I have ever had!!! Thank you! I have one parameter that I have made all of my Constellation series from and I do no post work, except maybe to lighten up, or adjust the color a tad. I use Irfanview for this, so what you see is exactly how it comes out. Just like all of my Squares, they all came from the jellyfish param. If I find a great param, I stick with it untill I feel that I can no longer get any thing else out of it. To break the bordem, I might try working on another param, but always go back to the old dependable one! The Constellation param is a little tricky, and I really enjoy finding something in what most people would give up on. I love the fact that they are different and not anything like what someone else is doing. I was worried that since they are so different, no one would like them. Since I love them, that to me is what counts, I'm just glad that others seem to enjoy them too. I feel for you and your pain, I hope that you will find something that will help. I also have to use a breathing machine 4 to 6 times a day for my asthma, so my art is a great pleasure to me!!! Aging has not been very kind! LOL Try to stay healthy, Patti