Forum: Fractals

Subject: To Comment..or Not To Comment

fractalinda opened this issue on May 19, 2005 ยท 69 posts

darkchrystal posted Sun, 22 May 2005 at 5:43 AM

lol they read this forum alright, and the more ya get annoyed about the V thing, the more comments you see with them too, so wouldn't be a bother, them ppls don't like to be told to stop doing this or doing that instead

also some say that they love to have constructive comments, but the one who gives them will have to go through hell in the IM's they get or the lesser comments

shrugs

you'll notice it when ppl are exaggerating in their feedback, and when i see them under my work of art, i just ignore them

i am an outsider, and use software you fractalists aren't used to, or don't understand it, so i just love the views i get on the images, and think like: "oh they have seen it, hope they enjoyed it" smile

as for me i simply don't have the time to comment much, as i have said before on earlier occasions... art, design, multimedia and web architecture is my living, and i take a lot of time to make something extra-ordinary, and i am not so in the need for the many comments either, i get like 10 comments out of 100 views, and learned that i don't have to get annoyed about it

by the time i am in a retiring state, thats around the age of 80 i reckon, i might have the time to comment on pieces of art i haven't done for 34 years LOL

till then ya may find some comments on either piece of work, i prolly would be doing that more when i use the same software most wintel users do, but i have an antipathy to them pc's

hope one day someone will make a better emulation than SoftWindows, for it hurts when ya have a G4 800MHz and Connectix makes it behave like a PII 333MHz, so i can fool around with your fractal software too

what i find 'irri' is that some images are overrated, then i make an image equivalent to those and get underrated :P so it's all really a personal matter, not by the work of art you do

so thats off my chest, i gotta watch a movie on my Mac with my daughter, she is waiting for it

have a nice week

Harmen P.S. there is no crap in this gallery, just your own :P

Message edited on: 05/22/2005 05:45