Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT, but HAVE to vent about some LOUSY Parents!

webmaster421 opened this issue on May 22, 2005 ยท 38 posts

webmaster421 posted Sun, 22 May 2005 at 3:36 PM

To ClintH: Yea, I would have offered to pay if the situation hadn't got so heated at the check stand between 'dad' and the 'nice guy'. I have to admit that I was intimidated by both the 'mom and dad'. I'm a small gal and they were both bigger than me! Sad, but true. To ScottA: Good for you - you are like the 'nice guy' at the check stand...not afraid to stand up for what you believe in. Tells a lot about a man's character! To Tiari: Yea, me too! I have 3 kids and a grand daughter. In 23 years, I too have done without MANY things. For a few years, when my oldest was 4,5 and 6, I was struggling financially. My son's clothes were brand new, but I shopped at thrift stores and garage sales to get clothes. I love my babies and want them to never fell poor...even if it means that I do! It's an honor to be their Mom. I don't spoil them, but by all means, they don't do without either! Good for you...you are a TRUE Mom!! To grylin: I am sooo sorry to hear that your children are in such a deplorable situation. Any chance you could call the police next time you witness abuse like that? In my state, kids in school, [3rd grade] are told by visiting officers, "If a parent hits you with anything other than their hand, it's abuse. If they hit you with their hand and it leaves a bruise, it's abuse" Check with your state laws and maybe the law can be on your side? Good luck to you and your children...