Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: 3DCG contest

pjanak opened this issue on May 28, 2005 ยท 19 posts

pjanak posted Sat, 28 May 2005 at 1:27 PM

Im not bashing Poser. I like it. Oh and yeah it must be the Miss Digital World contest Im thinking of. So then the Mis 3DCG contest is in the context of Poser. That I wouldn't have a problem with. USing Poser as a posing tool or renderer is not a big deal either. But to submit a factory poser model with factory morphs or even home made morphs to me will never qualify it for that lame Miss Digital World contest. I mean if you submit a Poser factory model with Factory morphs in a contest. You hardly put the same effort in as the guy who built from scratch. But again if its a contest in the context of Poser. Then thats different. Hey Im no Hypocrite. Im not a good modeler. and yeah I didnt model the camaro. And I believe I stated that the Hanger wasn't even finsished and that the lights were just temporary. Although the texturing worked out nicely in the hanger. But I didn't "create" those either. Thanks to Deep Paint. I never did finsh it. I am however, currently trying to model the MACH 5 in MAX. I have an idea of where to begin but I tend to hit walls and I don't stay with it long enough. And I too have seen some great poser pics modeled or not. But I still think if you didnt model it. Its not worthy of a contest.