Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What NEA hybrids would you like to see?

narcissus opened this issue on May 24, 2005 ยท 26 posts

momodot posted Sun, 29 May 2005 at 12:38 AM

I completely agree with lmckenzie. I use a "developed" PT all the time because with breasts, scalling and a touch of the "heavy" morph, PT gives the most accurate "normal" woman of 5 foot two or four inches and say 130-150 pounds. The PT heavy morph is totaly different from the V2 heavy morph... V2 puts on weight like a skinny person getting huge saggy fat while the PT morph is a nice chubby all over distribution of subcutaneous fat that most grown women have ...at least in the US. Without heavy but scalled completely to V2 diomension the figure also gives a nice smooth lith quality. But getting a face that isn't too young or two old is hard while the Nea morphs are amazing. lmckenzie, do you have any good PT body aging morphs? I have the Nia by Blackhearted and the Meddlesom_DawnPetite plus Wishmasters's magnets. pitklad, I would love NeJa for the realistic boy (though I find it takes deformers terribly) because of its basic realism and also I love the P5 Judy clothes and have some nice things I have bought such as those pantyhose from Germany (who I can not rember). Also I like to use P4 when I am in a hurry so this figure would be great there. Anyway, thanks pitklad for anything you give us, excelent work.