Forum: Writers

Subject: Could someone take a look at my resume? (I need some advice plus I have questio

1eo opened this issue on Jun 08, 2005 ยท 12 posts

midrael posted Thu, 09 June 2005 at 12:22 PM

I agree with dialyn on not using color in the resume. Considering that mostly Human Resource guys would be printing off the resume in the first place, they're probably not using color printers. On this line: "I can model complex 3D model" That second "model" should be "models". Also in this part: "I am prone to learn fast new programs." I would change that part to something like this: "I am capable of quickly learning new programs." For this line under Photography: "I have eight years of experience in Commercial Photography, from product catalogs to entertainment and photojournalistic photography for public events." I would suggest changing that to something like this: "I have eight years of experience in commercial photography. My portfolio ranges from product catalogs to photojournalistic photography for public events." Under Employment, this part: "Working in a very tight schedule" I would change that to: "I worked in a very tight schedule" Hope this helps :) David L. Writer's Coord.