Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: what happened to the GVCS?

Midnightposer opened this issue on Jun 16, 2005 ยท 58 posts

davo posted Thu, 23 June 2005 at 11:38 AM

Hi Guys, The outter ring module (curved portion, not the portion with the bay doors) is just an exterior prop. As Tyger_purr mentioned, this is a modular construction set (with pre-assembled sets included so you don't have to do all the work), and I do have plans for a ring segment version that does have an interior corridor/rooms built in. That ring segment will be in an expansion pack as well as other room modules. I also have plans for a larger cargo bay that will be able to fit the lcv1 ship inside. The company that I am building this station for has already requested expansion packs with items that have been mentioned here :-) We all think alike ^_^ Tyger_purr has been setting up some cool pre assembled rooms that use the SFCS-II and SFCS Equipment pack from Daz. That's one of the reasons I made the SFCS-II and Equipment pack ahead of time, so that past and future products I make will be able to be populated by them. And, so you all know, I'm working deleriously on the GVCS, it's taking a long time because there is a lot of elements that need texturing, it's slow going, but will be able to be integrated perfectly with the FVCS so you can build many more custom ships from this package. After this GVCS is finished, I'm going to start doing stand alone vehicles that match style and texturing, but will be able to be produced much faster and without so much tedious work. Cheers, Davo