Forum: Photography

Subject: we saw u THEN let's see u NOW!... :]

cynlee opened this issue on Jun 24, 2005 ยท 152 posts

Zacko posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 3:21 PM

Ooooh, more photos!!! YAAAAAY!!!! This is such a neat thread...LOVE SEEING ALL OF YA!!! New verdicts from the swedish jury: Rita....As a truckdriver??? COOOL!!! Really sweet shots...especially the one with that surprised look on your face, LOL. Michelle....so thats you huh? Youre the one spreading cocks around the gallery, LOL. Nice to see you, love your humour #:o) patmartj, 3DGuy, gwfa....really nice "meeting" all of you for the first time as well. Love seeing how all of you look, and what a bunch of kind and sweet people you seem to be #:O) Marlene....or should i say Mmmmmmmmarlene? Such a classy and beautiful woman you are. Sweet smile that fits that cute head perfectly #:O) Nikki....wow, i like how this is developing...cant wait for the next couple of photos of you...hehe. #;o) The same goes for you Kimmie...WOOOW!!! Very sensual and sexy....hehe...this thread is going places...muahahaha!!! And finally....my sweet sweet Pascale...have you been dipping into that LSD-jar again? You do know that you aint holding anything right? Its all in your imagination sweetie #:op

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic