Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Heathen or Fundementalist.....hmmmm???

dayjo opened this issue on Jun 27, 2005 ยท 28 posts

elizabyte posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 9:49 AM

This is precisely why I think organizing galleries according to what program you used is silly. You used multiple programs to create it, so which one is the "most" used? In my case, it's frequently Photoshop! Personally, I would put figurative work in the Poser gallery, because that's what people expect to see there. Vue users are probably more likely to expect landscape type stuff (if I'm wrong, and I may be, I'm sure some Vue users will correct that ;-). Some argue that this sort of thing should go into the "Mixed Media" gallery, but I disagree. The media in this case is "Digital". Mixed media is when you cross/mix media, such as using colored pencils along with oil pastels, or you draw something by hand in pencil and then scan it and finish it digitally, etc. (at least, that's my personal view; others will no doubt disagree). Anyway, I'd say use the Poser gallery. You can always note that you actually rendered it in Vue if you want. bonni

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis